Thursday, June 02, 2005

DVD Review: Devon's Ghost: Legend of the Bloody Boy


If only this movie was a legend and not the crappy reality it truly was! I've had alot of people inquire about this movie on my site, so I thought I had better check it out. I wish I hadn't. The only thing about this movie that was entertaining was the fact that Devon could swing a bat like a mutha. There are guys in the pros that can't swing like this guy. Other than that the movie is pointless, plotless, funless, frightless and poopy. Acting is bad, especially when the only noted actor is a former Power Ranger (and that bastard goes into Power Ranger karate mode WAY too much in this film). If you're afraid of ghosts coming to get you, then the logic of this film is that ghosts can be stopped by only one way...KARATE! Devon kills everyone he sees, unless foiled by the ancient art. Do yourself a favor, skip this crappy movie and use the time for more useful things like learning KARATE! * out of *****.

No comments: